We are rejoicing for all the great things God did through our Rick Via revival! I want you to be aware of the following:
- Lost people got saved at every service during the revival…Praise God! We will never take that for granted. Now let’s all be bold, and seek out opportunities to share the gospel….use the 3 Circles…it’s pretty easy once you get the gospel conversation started.
- Church people (from KBC and other churches) were inspired through Rick Via to prioritize Christ, prepare for Christ’s return at any moment, trust the Lord through life’s storms, and become a church that is on fire for God (w/ anointed preaching, strong unity, and passion for evangelism). We want to thank everyone who worked so hard to make the revival services happen (security, greeters, nursery, community meal providers, ushers, video, sound, band, staff, promotion/advertising, praying, attending, inviting, etc.). It was a sweet time together!
- We’ll be back Wednesday (6:30 pm) and Sunday (9:30 am & 11 am). We’re baptizing on Sunday, so if you or someone you know needs it; just let me know.
- In two Sundays (April 29th at 5:30 pm), we’re having a movie night/chili cook-off. Make plans to participate and to bring a friend to see “The Case for Christ.”
- On Monday, Bill Bradley passed away. Pray for Judy and her family. Visitation is on Wednesday at 6 pm at J.T. Morris in Chester. Graveside service is on Thursday at 11 am at Sunset.
- Pray for Mrs. La Pierre… She has moved into hospice care. Rick Via talked about our former pastor, Frank La Pierre, several times at the revival. God used Pastor La Pierre and his wife in extraordinary ways in our church for many years. We are still benefiting from the buildings they built back then and from the folks who were saved and transformed by the power of the gospel 30 and 40 years ago. Now Mrs. La Pierre is in need of our prayers and support. Pray for her son Jan as he looks after her.
- Lastly, there is a spaghetti dinner (fundraiser for youth camp) in the Family Life Center after church this Sunday!
I love you in the Lord and am praying for you….Have a blessed day!