God is doing amazing things at Kingsland! Here is an update:
• Last night we assembled the KBC Long Term Property Improvement Team which will help guide us in renovating our facilities/grounds. If you have suggestions, pass them on to the chairman, Britton Foley.
• Last night the leadership submitted a bold 2019 faith budget (Ministry Investment Plan). God is richly blessing us, and we are slightly ahead of budget this year, so we are stepping out in faith to do more in the coming year. The entire church will vote on this budget in a short business meeting after the morning service on December 30th.
• Last night we welcomed two new families into membership (The Millers and the Mruks).
• Last Thursday we provided nearly 600 meals on Thanksgiving Day to people in our community who may not have experienced a Thanksgiving without our help. The volunteers stepped outside the church building and shared the love of Christ in a tangible way.
• Last week we collected 292 Operation Christmas Child shoe boxes from KBC and Nueva Esperanza. Our gym was a regional drop of location where more than 1,500 shoe boxes were donated.
• Tonight, we are providing the weekly community meal.
• On Wednesday night we are offering all our mid-week programs intended to evangelize kids and disciple adults (@ 6:30 pm) …Also, we provide a ladies Bible study on Thursdays (9:30 am).
• On Sunday morning we will be back here studying the word in Bible Study Fellowship (9:30 am) and worshiping Jesus (11 am).
• On Sundays in December, we are collecting funds for our international missionaries, via the Lottie Moon Christmas offering ($15,000 goal), presenting a wonderful Christmas musical/drama (12/9 at 6:30 pm), and offering a candlelight Christmas Eve service (12/24 @ 5:30 pm).
We are so thankful for God’s goodness and continuous blessings in the life of our church family. Let’s praise His holy name for all that He’s done and continue to seek His face and cry out to Him to do “exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us.”