Today the kids went “back to school” online (just heard that the CCPS network server already failed). The craziness of 2020 continues! Let’s pray for our teachers, students, and parents as we all endeavor to keep a positive attitude moving forward one day at a time. Kingsland is reopening little by little. The children are back in Sunday school (Sundays at 11 am); the ladies will resume their weekday Bible study here on Thursday at 9:30 am, and both men and women will resume Bible study gatherings on Wednesday nights starting October 7th. Our objective is to connect people with Christ, and we will strive to do that using every tool God gives and by taking advantage of every opportunity He blesses us with to live out and share the gospel. Would you take a moment to pray?
- your NAMB & IMB missionaries (9,000 missionary personnel reaching people all over the planet with the gospel)
- your nation (enormous elections coming up, COVID-19 pandemic, and instability and violence in our cities)
- your community (so many hurting people in RVA who need Jesus)
- your church (trying to get all our ministries back up and running)
- your family (so many physical, emotional, and spiritual needs)
- yourself (to know and live out God’s will).
I want to thank Rev. Ashton Brock for speaking on such an important topic Sunday morning. We need a revival in our church and renewal in our city. Let’s pray for God to soften our hearts and mold our lives, like a potter forming the clay! Also, thanks to Greg Edmonds for cooking and all who participated in our Family Fun Night at the IBSP Sunday night…We had a sweet time of fellowship together.
Hope you have a blessed day!