Mother’s Day is the perfect time to be in church and invite someone new to join you (this weekend). Be here, and pray for God to do something extraordinary!
We have some wonderful things happening around here, so get plugged in:
• Mother’s Day service (this Sunday): We have a sweet gift for every mom.
• Baby Bottle Blessing (this Sunday): We are collecting $ for the Chesterfield Pregnancy Help Center
• New sermon series: “Disciple Maker: Leadership Lessons from the Apostle Paul” (starts this Sunday at 11 am)
• Baptism Sunday (this Sunday)…If you want to be baptized, contact the church (275-1285)
• Memorial Day Picnic (May 27th at 11am at Point of Rocks Park)
• Summer Wednesday night Fellowship, “Family Matters” (starts June 5th: a meal at 5:30 and program at 6:30).
Would you take just one minute right now and join with me in praying for each of these endeavors? We need God to light a fire in our hearts…We need revival…We are asking the Lord to bless each worship service, sermon/lesson, fellowship event, and program…We need the Holy Spirit to do something fresh and powerful through all of this.
• Youth Camp (June 17-21
• VBS (July 14-19)
• Lithuania mission trip (July 26-Aug 9)