God has been so good to our church! We are slowly re-starting our various ministries, and more people are returning each week. I encourage you to invite your friends to join you this Sunday morning as I continue preaching a message entitled, “Who Am I?” from Titus 3. You may know folks who usually attend a church that is currently closed down…Let them know they are welcome here in the interim period. If you have friends who still don’t feel comfortable leaving the house and sitting in a crowd, share our Facebook Livestream info. with them.
I want to thank you for faithfully giving to support your church financially throughout the pandemic…Currently, we are just a little behind budget and I believe that is a miracle from the Lord. Remember you can give online through our website, mail in your tithes, or place them in the giving boxes located on the back wall of our sanctuary. In October, your church leaders will be meeting to make plans for next year’s faith budget. It is only because of the sacrificial and faithful giving of our amazing members that we can continue to do all that we do here at Kingsland!
Mark your calendars for our upcoming events:
- Sunday: Bible Study and Worship (11 am and 9:30 am)
- Sept. 28th: Zoom meeting for preschool volunteers (6:30 pm)
- October 7th: Women’s and Men’s Wednesday night Bible studies and prayer meeting restart (6:30 pm)
- October 27th: Annual Budget Planning meeting for key leaders (6:30 pm)
- October 31st: Fall picnic at Point of Rocks Park (12 pm). There will be games for children, pumpkin carving, and hot dogs & burgers for people of all ages.
- Nov. 3rd: Election Day…Pray for revival in the U.S. I am praying for God to graciously and mercifully bless us with pro-life, pro-family, pro-constitution, religious freedom-loving politicians. We need more God-fearing leaders at the local, state, and federal levels. We should all vote, and we should all be on our knees every day between now and election day crying out for God to touch our nation and heal our land.
- Nov. 8-11th: SBCV Homecoming at The Heights Baptist Church
We are in need of volunteers for nursery/preschool! If you would like to help, even if it’s just as a substitute once in a while, contact Adrian Martin via email @ firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling/texting her @ 804-252-6881. We need volunteers during Sunday School and/or Sunday Morning Service times. If you would like to attend the zoom meeting on Monday evening, contact Adrian for the information/invite.
Please take a moment to pray for each of these important events that God will richly bless each of them and the Holy Spirit will move in our lives in a very powerful way.
See ya Sunday!